So you want to give EdiNation a spin, or you've already signed up for your trial account and want to understand what you can and can't do? You're in the right place!
Sign up for your Free EdiNation Trial
- Head on over to https://devportal.edination.com/signup to sign up for your free trial account. You'll need an email address.
- Once you finish signup, login and you should see your portal dashboard. This is your home for finding your API Keys, checking your usage, managing your subscriptions, and more.
- You need to subscribe to the EdiNation Trial product, to begin with by clicking the top link.
Subscribe to the EdiNation Trial Product
Type in a subscription name and hit the Subscribe button. Then Refresh the page to see your new subscription.
1. Go to Subscriptions
2. Type in a subscription name and click Subscribe
3. Hit Refresh to update your subscriptions list
A Note on Pricing and your Trial Account
You will not be charged for any API calls during your free trial: the billing cycle and usage only begins once you upgrade.
The operations for translating, validating, and acknowledging EDI files are the same on a trial account as a full paid account. You can evaluate every feature, including the upload of custom models.